We are very excited about the introduction of Gorbel’s GS Series® Electric Chain Hoists to their line of material handling and lifting solutions.
With the introduction of the Gorbel® Electric Chain Hoists, we can now help make it even easier to find the right lifting solutions for your unique applications.
Features and Benefits
• Capacities from 1/8 to 5 ton
• Compact body design perfect for any work area and is ideal for low headroom applications
• Easy installation and relocation
• All components from gears to case are fabricated at a single location for superior quality control
• Available in a variety of three phase configurations as well as 115-1-60
• Suspension plates provide firm attachment with Gorbel Work Station Crane trolleys and I or W beams
• Totally enclosed, fan cooled motor
• Tested in accordance with ASME as well as FEM/ISO
• Smooth, quiet operation
Gorbel’s hoist line offers a wide range of models in different speeds and capacities to meet your needs. Their rugged construction makes them ideal for both high production environments and those applications requiring only periodic lifting and positioning.
Would you like more information? Talk with one of our experts!