When To Use A Top-Running Crane
- Lift Capacity Exceeds 10+ Tons
- There Is A Need To Maximize The Hook Height
- Ceiling Can’t Handle The Load Necessary For Underhung Cranes
- Extremely High Headroom Is Necessary Or When The Facility Has Issues With Low Headroom
Information To Consider For A Top Running Crane:
- What Is The Product You Are Lifting?
- How Heavy Is The Product You Are Lifting?
- How Far Are You Moving The Object?
- How High Do You Need Your Hook To Be?
- What Is The Environment That You Are Lifting The Product In?
- What Is The Budget For Your Project?
- What Is The Weight Capacity of Ceiling/Flooring?
Why RMH Systems?
RMH Systems is a leading distributor of overhead bridge cranes and lifting equipment. Our crane team is equipped with sales, structural engineering, CAD drafting, and aftermarket service for your crane applications. Our product offerings provide reliable, heavy-duty, high-quality solutions to help your team be efficient and safe. A couple things that set the RMH Systems Crane team apart from the crowd:
- RMH Systems has over 20 factory trained technicians. We can provide OSHA certified annual inspections.
- RMH Systems fabricates our cranes locally – mostly out of the Twin Cities metro – so we offer significant freight savings to the Midwest.
- We are crane builders. We source components from various suppliers to build the most effective crane kit at the best possible price. RMH Systems doesn’t sell you a lot crane like many competitors.
Our Top-Running Crane Vendors